Tuesday, April 21, 2009

what should i read next?...

i have a feeling television and internet are going to be scarce on my upcoming trip to peru, and since i just finished my latest book i'm on the hunt for a new one...

i just read a review about this book, and given the fact i'll be traveling with my mother it might be the most appropriate...

not becoming my mother by ruth reichl


my sister, who used to work for simon and schuster publishing is currently reading this one and highly recommends it...



my co-worker recommended both of these that she's already read...

snow flower and the secret fan by lisa see


water for elephants by sara gruen


my friend erika and her sister both read this and i've been meaning to pick it up...

see you in a hundred years by logan ward


and i also saw a few others that seemed like i might enjoy them, has anyone read any of them yet?...

when will there be good news by kate atkinson


the zookeeper's wife: a war story by diane ackerman


happiness sold separately by lolly winston


the given day by dennis lehane


peace like a river by leif enger

No comments:

Post a Comment