Friday, April 3, 2009

upstate bound....

me & peter, old forge, ny, summer 2008

i’m headed to upstate new york today after work to visit my bestest friend in the whole entire world, peter. we’ve been friends since the very first day of college (he was roommates with a friend of mine from high school). our friendship has lasted through him transferring schools after our sophomore year and endured long periods of time & great distances from one another. he and I are totally opposite in some aspects but super alike in others, if that makes any sense at all…but I think it’s what balances our friendship out. I appreciate him and value his friendship more than he can possibly imagine.

me & peter, boston, ma, new years eve 2007-2008

recently peter bought his very first house in the town he grew up in, a cute little white ranch style home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an eat-in kitchen, living room and a detached 2 car garage. he’s been doing most of the renovations himself with the help of his mom who is a kitchen & bath designer and his father who is super handy as well. he’s putting me to work when I come up this weekend… I think we’re going to do a little painting, some major furniture shopping & space planning, and possibly a little yard clean-up work.


peter's new house

No comments:

Post a Comment