Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the easter bunny has arrived...

last night i decided to search through old pictures in an effort to remember what easter was like as a child. easter, along with 4th of july & thanksgiving happen to be my favorite holidays (anything based around food, friends & family makes me happy). looking at these photos made me a little sad to be honest... it's hard to remember a time when your life wasn't complicated, that all it took to make you feel over the moon was a basket full of plastic eggs filled with candy and a half eaten carrot to signify that the easter bunny did in fact remember to come to your house that night. with that being said, i can't wait to do the same for my own children someday, to have my little girl/boy showing off her/his basket of goodies with a wide eyed grin...but i could do without the matching red tights to my easter outfit...

No comments:

Post a Comment