Wednesday, June 1, 2011

i have a little secret...


this fall my mom and i are taking a little trip across the pond to visit my cousin who is studying abroad in wales, and then, we're going to paris. yes people, paris, the place of my dreams. i cannot contain my excitement any longer!


of course being the neurotic girl that i am i've already started a 'file' on all things paris & wales, every place to shop, eat, photograph... you name it! i've asked all my girlfriends & sister who have been to paris to write me their 'to do' list for the trip, AND, i've certainly been referring to erin from elements of style blog post about her wonderful trip to paris...


thank you little brown pen too for all your recent color inspired post around paris as well, makes me heart sing...


any and all suggestions are welcome...i'm sure i'll have a lot more wales & paris posts to come...oh god, what will i wear?
guess mom and i will need to do a little pre-paris outfit shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment