Friday, February 25, 2011

a vacation is calling...


yes, we are going on vacation next week, and i have been packed and ready to go for almost 2 weeks. can you tell i'm excited? i went through all of my summer clothes and tried everything on, restocked a few wardrobe items and still managed to over pack, oh well, you never can have enough outfits for paradise, right?

the boyfriend and i are headed to the montego bay hilton rose hall resort & spa in jamaica. aside from sitting at the pool all-day-long, i might spend a day in the spa...


and you'll find the boyfriend on the golf course (since we'll be spending his birthday on vacation)...


and you'll find us both floating along the lazy river or at the swim up bar on a daily basis...


sun, rest & relaxation here we come!

1 comment:

  1. I would be jealous but we are going to Mexico next week! I totally pulled out my summer stuff and tried it on this week. I hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete