Friday, February 25, 2011

meet me...

everyone else got to fill out their answers for my blog (which i hope you liked reading because i certainly did) except me, so here's my stab at it...




Home town? South Salem, NY


Where did you go to college and what was your major? Hobart & William Smith- Bachelors Degree Art History, New England School of Art & Design- Masters Degree Interior Design


Current job? Project Manager/Interiors Coordinator for Residential General Contractor


Dream job? To run a dog rehabilitation farm in Vermont


What website(s) do you check daily? the 200 blogs on my google reader, boston.com, nytimes.com and facebook


Best piece of advice you were ever given and by whom? my mom used to tell me & my sister in college, ‘don’t drink & dress OR drink & dial girls’. I also liked when the boyfriends Dad told me, ‘the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”


One word your friends would use to describe you? organized


What has been your greatest accomplishment? finishing graduate school and/or building a career that i love


What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my OCD-ness, or the crows feet around my eyes


What is the first thing you notice about other people? their body language


Outfit you feel the best in? sweatpants & a hoodie


Beauty product you can’t live without? under eye concealer & mascara & chapstick


Is it easier to forgive or forget? forgive


Biggest pet peeve? being late, people who stand too close to me, people who don’t say please or thank you, leaving wet towels on the furniture, lying, talking on your cellphone while sitting at the dinner table, stingy people, and people who leave their dogs mess on the sidewalk (the list could go on & on)


If you were a crayon what color would you be? manatee


If a Hollywood movie was made about your life what actor/actress would play you? kate bosworth (although I secretly wish gwenyth paltrow or heidi klum)


What book are you currently reading? Rooms by Emma Donoghue


If you could live anywhere in the world for one year where would you live? finland


Who has played the most influential role in your life? my mom


Favorite Quote? the golden rule “do unto others as you would have others do unto you”… I try to remember that as often as I can because they're good words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment