Tuesday, February 8, 2011

be mine...

valentine's day is right around the corner, and nothing says 'i love you' like something handmade. i am loving the martha stewart inspired gift bags rambling renovators made for their toddle to give to classmates...hmm, maybe next year i'll do something similar?...


i also really loved this one from the shabby nest...maybe when i have kids of my own i'll do something like this...




since i'm sans children i went with tiny prints for my cards this year again. unfortunately my pro-activeness backfired and hank wasn't included on the card (but i hand wrote his name on the cards). i only send valentine's day cards to kids (cousins, godchildren, nieces/nephews) & other immediate family members (mom, dad, brother, sister) and sometimes a lucky friend whom i'm feeling particularly close to at the moment. i also included bob dylan's make you feel my love lyrics to the back of the card, i LOVE this song, like kinda wanna make it my first dance song at my wedding someday, especially adele's version...


adele's version...

No comments:

Post a Comment