Friday, September 2, 2011

nova scotia- days 5 & 6...

yesterday we did a few errands, but mostly got the house ready for my stepdad, who arrived last night, and my stepsister & her boyfriend who come tomorrow night for the long weekend. last night we ate out in halifax at mckelvies. i seriously love this place; the food is good (more mussels and some digby bacon wrapped scallops for me), but i especially love these old radius windows that overlook the streets of halifax...reminds me of the old industrial windows at my all time favorite restaurant in portland, fore street...


mom and i hit up costco yesterday and i picked up a few local canadian author books, one of which i finished today while sitting by the pool, not suitable for family viewing...


the other, secret daughter: a novel, i will start tomorrow (or tonight possibly)...




No comments:

Post a Comment