Monday, September 12, 2011

a halloween hoot-hoot...

i am not a huge fan of halloween, spending gobs of money on a stupid costume is not my thing. however, my girlfriends in southie have an awesome halloween party every year that i love going to and this is their last year having it. i've always opted for d.i.y. costumes, putting together things i already have. here are a few past costume choices for me....

greek goddess...


waspy country club tennis player with my friend albee...


construction workers....


i was reading with two cats post on d.i.y. childrens costumes and loved this owl costume. i have a little bit of time between now and halloween, so i think i might try to make the adult version of this, what do you think?...


1 comment:

  1. I've pinned that owl costume myself. It seems easy to make. I think it would look great as an adult costume!

    ReplyDelete