Tuesday, September 27, 2011

dabney lee, your one stop gift shop...


do ya'll know about dabney lee? well if you don't please allow me to introduce you to the most wonderful source for gifts, stationary & everyday goodies, no joke. my friend ali of you get the truth from me started working there a few months ago and she blogged about these new cell phone case covers yesterday...and of course i asked ali how can i get my hands on one of those bad boys stat? i'm always picking up the wrong cell phone at work or not able to find it in the mess that is my purse, so having one of these to stand out is just what the doctor ordered!...



so ali sends me this link and says pick a pattern and a text color and we'll put your order in...SWEET! wait, not so sweet. do you see how many ridiculously cute patterns and colors they have? how the hell am i supposed to chose just one?


in the end (and with the guidance of ali's expertise) i went very similar to ali's cover color combo, i chose winter north fork with tangerine lettering...but i was also eyeballing these combo's (just in case you were looking for ideas for your very own or a gift for someone-- hint, hint, the holidays are creeping up on us fast!)...

1. the orange chevron pattern with navy lettering
2. arcade pattern with hot pink lettering
3. holiday morocan sunset with sunshine lettering
4. montauk with tangerine (or coral) lettering
5. mod herringbone with grass lettering
6. peacock with grass lettering

2 comments:

  1. I was JUST saying to Ali this weekend - has Blair seen this stuff?! She would love it. Isn't it amazing? She made me a wedding binder with those patterns and a beautiful tray. I am obsessed with DL stuff! She is making me a phone case too. I knew you would love this stuff! I love this blog. You are the best for showing everyone how cool DL is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! love it. thanks for blogging about us!! CAN'T WAIT 'til you see your bberry case. :)

    ReplyDelete