Tuesday, June 23, 2009

don't forget to tune in...


nyc prep starts tonight on bravo at 10pm...i'm guessing it's supposed to be like a real life gossip girl (which i pathetically love to watch also), upper east side style. i have it scheduled for tivo since i'm pretty sure the boyfriend will have very little interest in watching it. i was not a prep-school kid, nope, public school through & through (although i did attend catholic school for a couple of years when i was little, does that even count?). attending hws was as prep-school as it got for me since i'd say at least half the student body went to some sort of private/prep-school...they don't call it 'camp ho ho' for nothing!


speaking of 'camp ho ho'...my cousin jill is going there next year!!! wahooo, i'll still have a reason to go visit my alma mater well into my 30's now that she'll be attending. she's even living in the same dorm that i did my freshman year. anyone who knows me knows what a fanatic i am about hws, so when jill told me she had been accepting and was going i was over the moon with excitement. i just know she's going to love it!!! can't wait to come visit! how stinkin' cute is she? she's gonna have those preppy boys lining up (shhh, don't tell her dad!)...


No comments:

Post a Comment