Friday, March 2, 2012

kitchen dilemma...


still working on the
kitchen table & chairs portion of the house right now, mainly because i'm waiting for either my birthday or my tax return check- whichever comes first! i'm a little torn between these two chairs...which do you prefer?

i originally thought i wanted a rectangular table, possibly this inexpensive ikea one that i could paint the legs white and stain the top a little darker to match the cabinets a little bit more...
my master seamstress mother has made me a red ticking strip cushion for the bay window bench which will be installed next week...


i'd like to sew a few pillows to against the back of various fabrics next. very similar to this image below. but now i'm rethinking the rectangular table, should i go round? will it be easier for me to access the doors/cabinets on either side of the bench seating?...

i'm loving the variety of pillows on all these built-in banquettes...

1 comment:

  1. my two cents: you can't go wrong w/either chair, but i prefer the sandra side chair. and i think you should stick with a rectangular table!

    ReplyDelete