Thursday, November 11, 2010

house of blues tonight baby...


yup, me and the girls are going to see these bad boys tonight at the awesome house of blues...that's right, on a school night, i'm gettin' all crazy and wild...




my sister told me that these guys were opening for them and not to miss out on them either; and since she's the concert/music guru in the family i tend to take her advice on such matters...

Cadillac Sky - Human Cannonball - Halfway House Sessions from Halfway House on Vimeo.

it's gonna be an awesome night!
i've finally decided that after 30 years it's time to stop acting like an old lady in my old age!

2 comments:

  1. It would be impossible for me to be any more jealous! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am also BEYOND jealous....am going online to check out their concert calendar now!! HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete