Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Steph!...


another one bites the dust today...yup, my great friend from high school, steph, turns 30 today! we had a surprise party for her over the weekend with her family (who i adore!), friends from high school & college, and local friends, it was tons of fun and she was definitely surprised, but unfortunately i had a blonde moment upon leaving the house and didn't bring my camera. it was so nice to do something special for her, she really is the kindest, funniest, most sincere person i know. she's an incredible baker (i know, that's random, but this girl makes a mean cupcake and awesome toffee!), throws the sickest themed parties (halloween & apres ski), makes incredible mix cd's so i can be up-to-date with all the coolest music, and is ALWAYS there for me when i need her no matter what, makes me laugh so hard i almost pee my pants, brings me pickles in the middle of the day at work just because they are the best ones she's ever had, and listens to me complain, overthink, brag, talk shit, make fun of, ramble, rant & rave to no end. if i could grant one wish for everyone in the world it would be that they have a friend like this girl...



HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment