Tuesday, May 5, 2009

wedding photographer fate...

back in january i flew out to denver to visit my sister and her fiance, and do a little sisterly wedding planning. across the aisle from me a young man had his computer out flipping through some pretty amazing photographs of what looked to be a couple in the city. of course i got caught staring at what he was working on, we struck up a conversation, and it turned out he was a wedding photographer from the Boulder area. I casually mentioned my sisters wedding, the location & date... he had the date open on his calendar, has photographed weddings at that location, gave me his business card just in case and we parted ways once we landed. so i tell my sister of this really nice wedding photographer i met on the plane, she asks who it was, i show her her the business card, she freaks out and tells me she was JUST looking at his website that day! As fate would have it, she has booked now booked him for her September wedding. He's a great photographer by the name of James Christianson, her also has a wonderful blog and i highly recommend you check it out. I know he'll wonderfully capture her big day, I'm so excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment