Wednesday, July 18, 2012

catalogue cruizin'...

i try not to look at catalogue's too often, they make me depressed, similar to how 'window shopping' makes me feel. it's like a big tease, not fun at all. but last night i got into bed and hauled the catalogue's that arrived in the mail that day into bed with me...and earmarked a bazillion things i'll likely never own but would make my heart squeal with delight...


like the laundry butler, how have i been living without this contraption for so long?...



or one of these pendant fixtures to replace the mildly tacky one over the eat-in-kitchen area...







would love to have some comfortable seating out in the back yard, like the sleek black palmetto all-weather wicker set...





umm, and i'm totally hating on my dingy living room furniture and have cast my eyes onto pottery barns leather turner collection...yes, leather. i've never owned leather furniture but am dying to, it screams sophisticated & sexy & comfortable...and it's old school cool...




No comments:

Post a Comment