Thursday, January 5, 2012

inked...

the first month i was in college i got a tattoo on my lower back. my parents said they would kill me if i ever got one...clearly, i'm still alive. when my mother finally saw my tattoo as i was bending over to put air in my car tires she didn't talk to me for several months, i was devastated. good thing i had my aunt to send me a card like this (i found this while i was home in ny over the holidays)...

(note: jill was my 7 year old cousin at the time)

3 more tattoos later, and i'm still alive. i know tattoos aren't for everyone, but i love them, i think if done right they can be beautiful...my parents (and sister) on the other hand would have to disagree...

my most recent wrist tattoo: amor (love), patientia (patience), probitas (honesty), fides (trust)..
...above that is a hei-matau maori bone lure

No comments:

Post a Comment