Friday, October 16, 2009

going back to my glory days...


yes, i'm heading back to college...to visit my cousin who's a freshman at my alma mater!!! wahoo!!! my friend kerry and i are heading up after work today, i only wish my friend megan was coming with, then it would be complete!!!


by the way, how pretty is my cousin? seriously, when did she get so hot? sorry boys (as if any boys are actually reading my blog), she's taken...yup, a junior boy swept this one right up...smart guy!...


school store, here i come to load up on MORE sweats!!! xoxo hobart!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was with you girls this weekend...I thought so much about the good ole days. I hope you girls rocked out at our old stomping grounds. I love you so much...and this blog is amazing. I'm obsessed. :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete