Tuesday, September 29, 2009

custom kitty litter box update...

just stopped over to the wood shop next door to check on the custom littler box (designed by moi!) progress...



i love, love, love it! thank you ishmael (the carpenter who made this for me!).

the door has concealed hinges for easy access to change out the littler box, two rows of holes were drilled on 3 sides to allow maximum airflow through the box, and there is a 4" overhang of the vertical panels to create a space for a custom cushion to be placed. it still needs to be primed & painted (it's made from mdf so it won't expand & contract with humidity & moisture), i'm thinking of doing a white on white vertical stripe, maybe??? and of course the cushion still needs to be made for the top. i'm going to place a little floor mat in front of the door so no litter is dragged through the house too. do you love it???

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it
    over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and brilliant design.
    Look at my web blog - www.chatterie-emeraldcats.com

    ReplyDelete