Sunday, February 14, 2010

cheekey-baby....

yesterday i spent the afternoon with two of my best friends and my goddaughter. of course i was like the paparazzi with this poor kid, but she's so cute it's hard to take your eyes off her! she's a spitting image of her father but is totally smitten with her mommy...


auntie steph got in on the floor play time action too...


this picture alone let's me know she's definitely 'one of the girls'. i can't wait until she's old enough to call me and chit-chat with her auntie blair...


we got to stay for dinner & bath time, although i was afraid the 'blog police' would come arrest me if i took pictures of the baby in the bathtub, so i passed on that part. however, i could not stop laughing at this face when she decided she didn't like what was being put in her mouth. i even got a little video footage of it...




No comments:

Post a Comment