Monday, December 28, 2009

a whirlwind christmas...

the festivities of christmas are over for us and it's back to work for me today. as usual we got spoiled beyond belief, i am in love with all my new gifts! thank you to everyone who was part of our holiday.

we started off at my dad & stepmom's house and then went to my godparents later that night, both in new york. as you can see we made out like bandits at dad's house. my sister thinks i'm a freak of nature for being so excited to receive a new vacuum for christmas, or the fact that i was thrilled to start fresh with a new day planner in 2010!...



i am totally smitten with my cousin Ryan's little boxer, Fritzi...



my sweet cousins watched penny for me, she really loves them because they take her out in their big backyard to play a lot...



and then we came back to boston to celebrate with my mom & stepdad, my stepsister even flew in from across the pond...



as you know, i collect salt & pepper shakers. my stepdad managed to find the most outrageous ones for my collection...



my mom is an expert sewer too and made me this wonderful pillow as a memento of our trip to peru earlier this year. they also got me this wonderful construction detailing book from 1912...


this is my favorite series of photos from the night. the boyfriend calls my mother HoYo (long story) and in return she calls him ChrisCo...it's a bizarre relationship...


as much as i complain about how stressful the holidays are i really do enjoy the time i get to spend with my family, it's never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment