Monday, October 21, 2013

fall wreath...

over the weekend i was fortunate enough to spend a little time shopping at a great flea market near where i grew up, the elephant's trunk country flea market. i was with some professional antique shoppers too, my mother & aunts, so it was even more fun hunting for goodies with their keen eyes. i didn't get too much because i ended up bring home some furniture from my dad's house and my car was already a little packed, but i did picked up a funky little jacket (i'll do a post on it later, my sister might be a little jealous), and this beautiful wreath...




apparently my mom has a few wreaths from this guy. i'm sorry i don't have his company name, but he's usually at the flea market weekly right near the front entrance. i love, love, love ours which now resides in the dining room!

No comments:

Post a Comment