Tuesday, June 4, 2013

rundown glories...


do you ever drive through an area, wether it be through a desolate farm town or past a urban corner, look at a rundown building and think to yourself, 'man, i'd love to have that house for myself to fix up'???  i do, all the time. my dreams are mostly of old rundown homes in upstate new york and/or vermont. i think to myself how wonderful it would to buy that house and fix it up, but with all the modern day amenities. some of my favorite renovation projects are of old, dilapidated homes- i can see the potential in those former glories. in fact, i can't imagine myself ever buying a brand new home, they just don't come like they used to.

i came across these books on pinterest and my imagination began to run wild. now all i need is a few million dollars to invest in my run-down dream home...


No comments:

Post a Comment