1. What country has won more gold metals at the Winter Games than any other country?
Norway 280, USA 216, Soviet Union 194
2. What is the average speed of the ice luge in the Olympics?
3. What are the two newest sports to be added to the summer olympics starting in 2016?
Rugby & Golf
4. Where are the next 3 olympics 2012, 2014 and 2016 going to be played?
2012- london, england
2014- sochi, russia
2016- rio de janiero, brazil
5. Which of the Great Lakes does NOT border Michigan?
Lake Ontario (Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie)
6. What are the four states where the first letter of the capital city is the same letter as the first letter of the state?
Dover, Delware; Honolulu, Hawaii; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
7. There are four Commonwealths in the United States, which states consider themselves Commonwealths, name 2?
Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and Virginia
8. Which park became the first public park in America?
1634: Boston Common
9. Name 1 of the 2 States that are touched by 8 other States?
Tennessee ( Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina
Missouri ( Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennesee, Kentucky and Illinois)
10. How many US States begin with the letter M? Name them... (8)
Name 3 of the 7 wonders of the world: